Thursday 15 April 2010

Adventure Game Limbo

Just a quick article, but here is a full (as far as I can remember) list of Adventure Games I have started to play, but never got around to finishing, here are all of the games stuck in gaming Limbo:


Beavis and Butthead In Virtual Stupidity
Beavis and Butthead Do U
Broken Sword 4
Feeble Files
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Jake Hunter Detective Chronicles
King's Quest 4
King's Quest 6
King's Quest 7
The Colonel's Bequest
Phantasmagoria
(Roberta Williams isn't doing well on this list right?)
Legend of Kyrandia - Hand of Fate
Lure of the Temptress
Nightlong - Union City Conspiracy
Normality
Orion Burger
Phoenix Wright - Trials and Tribulations
Sam and Max Season 1
Space quest 3
Stupid Invaders
Syberia 2
Tex Murphy Overseer


I really wans't anticipating the list to be this long.
Some - such as Stupid Invaders and Jake Hunter - I have no problems with leaving mid-game, as they are fairly sub-standard.

Others - such as the King's Quest games and Tex Murphy - I really feel I need to go back to and finish off, as I probably only left them due to a lack of time.

So, what adventure games are there that you have started, but never finished?
And which of the games above should I go back to first?

3 comments:

  1. Well, as I always thought that King's Quest 6 is a brilliant game -by far the best in the series- I'll suggest you go on with it first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering where you are upto on your games now? i've been stuck on a certain part of broken sword 4 for over a year and haven't gone back to it. I've started but not finished loads, I feel there are just too many adventure games to play to just play one at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm probably doing even worse in fact!
    Having downloaded new special editions of Monkey Island 2 for example, and buying other titles - I'm probably even further from getting to the games on this list I know I should.

    ReplyDelete

Agree, disagree or have any other opinion? Let me know what you think!