Wednesday 13 October 2010

Find out about the latest Casual Adventure Games - they are better than you might think!

I have always been sceptical about "Casual" adventure games - especially hidden-object games. However, as part of an article for AdventureGamers.com, myself - along with a team of writers, will be publishing a monthly article exploring what is available in the genre. This has led me to play some games I would never usually consider and I have to say, they are pleasantly surprising. I enjoyed both games I played and found them to be of a higher standard than I expected and they really held my interest, being well-paced and exciting.


Please click here to read the full article. The games I played were Reincarnations: Uncover the Past and Escape from Frankenstein's Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree, disagree or have any other opinion? Let me know what you think!